If you need to make a medical appointment, please go here.
For all other general inquiries contact us at
Health Sciences Building, Suite BB1165
Seattle, WA 98195-65l5
Phone: (206) 543-5230
Fax: (206) 543-5152
Directions and Parking
Driving Directions from Interstate 5:
- From Interstate 5 – take Exit #168B follow signs to route 520 East (Evergreen Point Bridge)
- Take the first exit to Montlake Blvd NE. (DO NOT go over the Evergreen Point Bridge)
- Turn left on Montlake Blvd. and continue north across the Montlake Bridge
- Cross Montlake Bridge, turn left onto NE Pacific Street
- Move to the right-hand lane, turn right at directional parking for Triangle Parking Garage
- For more parking information and fees see Commuter Services http://www.washington.edu/facilities/transportation/ for the campus parking lots and gatehouses.
If You Are Being Dropped Off
- After going over the Montlake Bridge, the person driving should turn left onto NE Pacific and stay in the left lane.
- On NE Pacific Street, you will be turning left at the second light into a circular driveway marked with a "University of Washington Medical Center Main Entrance" sign.
- Get out at the beginning of this drive and walk straight ahead and down a short flight of stairs, through two sets of double doors.
- You will be standing in an elevator lobby near the UWMC Administrative offices BB wing, 3rd floor.
- Take an elevator to the BB1165 – Department of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery administrative suite.
Numerous bus routes serve the University of Washington and the UW Medical Center. For more information on bus service, contact Metro Transit at (206) 553-3000 (or go to Web: http://metro.kingcounty.gov/), or Community Transit at 1 (800) 562-1375 (http://commtrans.org/).
Many buses stop either directly across the street (on Pacific) or directly in front of the building. When facing the UW Medical Center driveway, the Health Science building is located immediately to the right of the hospital. You will walk up the steps and across the small courtyard to a set of double glass doors; once inside, you will be on the third floor of the BB section, and will use the elevators in the lobby to take you up to the 11th floor.
Walking from Triangle Garage
Take the tunnel (under Pacific Street) to UW Medical Center. Enter the Medical Center through the main entrance on 3rd floor.
Turn right at information desk on 3rd floor of Medical Center, walk to the end of the hallway, turn left (proceeding past the first elevator bank), and then continue to the right down the hallway, toward the sign indicating the Health Science Building. You will come to a bank of four elevators and a sign for the BB building section.
Take an elevator to the 11th floor – BB1165 Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery administrative offices.
You may wish to allow yourself at least 15 minutes to get to the Department once you have parked. The Department of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery is located on the 11th floor of the BB tower of the Magnuson Health Science Building.