Nicole Maronian, M.D.
• Associate professor, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
• Chair, Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
• Director, Ear, Nose and Throat Institute, University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
• Director, Voice and Swallowing Center, University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
• Program director, Case Western Reserve University ENT Program
Dr. Maronian earned her medical degree from the University of Rochester, where she also completed her residency. She completed a fellowship in Laryngology and voice disorders at the University of Washington in Seattle.
Dr. Maronian was a member of the UW Oto faculty from 1998-2006, after which she joined the faculty at University Hospitals. She specializes in voice, airway and swallowing disorders, laryngeal cancer, and general otolaryngology. Her research insterests include tracheal stenosis/malacia, vocal cord paralysis/paresis, dysphagia, and neurolaryngology.