Our Facial Nerve Specialists work uniquely with functions that allow for human connection. The ability to speak, hear, eat, smile, and express emotion are essential aspects of what allows people to connect with one another. Additionally, our faces are how we interface with the world and a defining feature of our individuality. Our Facial Nerve Specialists feel privileged to help patients regain or improve these aspects of their lives and it is for this reason they are here to partner with you.
Treatment options provided by our specialists
- Nerve Transfers
- Masseter Transfer
- Cross Facial Nerve Grafts
- Hypoglossal Nerve Transfer
- Deep Temporal Nerve Transfer
- Gracilis Free Muscle Transfer
- Temporalis Tendon Transfer
- Static Slings
- Selective Nerve or Muscle Resection
- Eyelid Weights
- Eyelid Tightening
- Nasal Valve Correction, Septorhinoplasty
- Refinement Procedures: Brow lift, face lift, blepharoplasty
- Botulinum Toxin
At the Otolaryngology General Clinic at Harborview our multidisciplinary team is available to assess and treat all patients with any pathology/complaints related to Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery.
Our highly trained surgeons, providers, nurses and support staff treat patients with disorders such as chronic sinusitis, dizziness, cancer and the loss of ability to hear, speak and/or swallow.